The Diamagnetic Pump represents the main instrumental evolution in the field of non-invasive rehabilitation medicine. It is used to perform DIAMAGNETIC THERAPY treatments, by using the selective interaction on the different biological tissues of high intensity super pulsed magnetic fields (2 Tesla) and low frequency magnetic fields (7 Hz) generated by the Diamagnetic Pump.
Diamagnetism is a kind of magnetism where materials oppose the direction of their molecular components against applied magnetic fields, receiving a repulsive force. Diamagnetism is a property, for their nature, of body fluids, cell structures and substructures and many pharmacological molecules. This property allows very quick, effective and selective biological effects, that mean non-invasive and nonpainful applications.
Every pathology evolves in a specific way and needs to be adjusted to the therapy in order that the latter is immediately and constantly effective. Diamagnetic Therapy allows following an adjustment process of its mechanisms of action to the anatomical and pathological phase of the cell damage. Furthermore, it allows the real-time inspection of tissue reaction to stimulation processes.
Diamagnetic Therapy, also called MDA (Molecular Diamagnetic Acceleration) is:
- a non-invasive and completely painless therapy
- a therapy adaptable to the developing complexity of the pathology
- an intervention technique applicable just after the trauma or in the pre and/or postoperative phases
- a technique allowing to intervene on the damaged skin (bed sores, diabetic foot, postoperative wounds) without needing of direct contact with skin
- a technique allowing to intervene in case of extended immobilization (directly on bandaging, braces, plaster cast) without needing of direct contact with skin
- a technique able to implant drugs without using needles or electric current with huge advantage for the patient in terms of comfort and intervention repeatability.