Research and development
Multidisciplinary – Inerdisciplinary research
Because knowledge and its sharing, condivision of thoughts and experiences have always been source of progess for humanity.
Because scientific progress gives rise to culture, social wealth and individual wellbeing.
- Interdisciplinary research based on the union of people and on the condivision of ideas between operators, technicians, experts, academics and professionals in the field of biomedical thecnologies and related disciplines
- To open new horizons of collaboration between different scientific disciplines.
- Harvest of economic resources for Research.
- Our commitment for a continuing education of quality.
- PRESIDENT: Antonio Santoli
- DIRECTOR: Pietro Romeo
- SECRETARY: Martha Lehoczi
- MANAGEMENT: Isabel Lemos
- DIRECTOR OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COMMITTEE: Felipe Torres
- MEMBERS: Pietro Romeo, Felipe Torres, Gentian Cuko, Juan Velasco, Stefano Visconti
- SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL TRAINING DIRECTOR: Pietro Romeo
- TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR: Federica di Pardo
- EVENT MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION: Thomas Graus
- UNIVERSITY RELATIONS DIRECTOR: Alessandro Serra
- TECHNICAL TRAINING DIRECTOR: Chiara Ferrari
- MACHINERY TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR: Ivan Lobina
Periso Academy is structured according to a model of Interdisciplinary Mixed Governance, involving parties inside and outside PERISO SA from the academic world, scientific organizations and companies operating in the Biotechnology field, with a focus on Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering.
All this in close connection with the Sciences of Physics; Automation, Electronics, Energy, Computer Science (use of artificial intelligence), Materials and Nanotechnology Engineering.
- CTU Mega 20 – CTU Shock Wave – Cell Regeneration Medicine (Bogotà)
- CTU Mega 20 – Gran Canaria University (Orthopaedic Clinic)
- CTU Mega 20 – Università Catanzaro University (Bioengineering – Pharmacology)
- CTU S- Wave – SUPSI Lugano (Physics)